A & T launches Products & Services at InfoComm India 2017 Exhibition & Summit
A & T Video Networks Pvt. Ltd. is a Value Added Distributor of Video Conferencing & Video Streaming technologies comprising hardware, software and cloud-based services that run on secured, next-generation networks.
We have just completed a successful exhibition of our products at Infocomm 2017 and so far as one of our key driving principles suggests - 'innovation' was not only limited to our video solutions! The A&T team, dressed in the traditional South Indian attire of a veshti, stood by as the booth was inaugurated by lighting the 'velakku' (lamp), as a harbinger of goodwill and prosperity. Mr.Sivakumar, CEO of ICTACT, Tamil Nadu graced our booth and lit the lamp while Matthieu Lourdel Business Manager - Southeast Asia from Kickle was the guest of honor. To further mark our unique presence at the exhibition, we launched three new products - 'Cloudline', 'Brickyard' and 'Kickle'.
While these products are unique in their purpose of keeping up with the latest technology, they are also appropriately designed for the Indian user, and cater to fields as different as education, business and medicine.
The highlight of the products launched at Infocomm are:
- Cloudline: With 20 years of Video conferencing experience behind us, with Cloudline, we have stepped into video conferencing as a service. Cloudline is a hybrid On Prem and cloud based, high-definition, multi-point, video conferencing and collaboration solution. It's USP is that it permits users to connect in a dynamic display of multiple video images, multiple simultaneously shared desktops with public and private text chat and has been built using a distributed architecture.
- Kickle: We launched Kickle in India for Skype-for-business enterprise boardrooms. It is the next generation video conferencing room system for Microsoft Lync, Skype for business on Premise or Office 365 users offering seamless integration of Skype for Business Video conference experience with Conference room productivity tools using wireless display, room booking, whiteboard, annotation and more.
- Brickyard: A technology-based Software On prem and Cloud platform, catering to the growing field of online education. A platform for creating and managing content, training & imparting courses using eLearning & student assessment and reaching beyond the campus with specialized virtual learning tools Aimed at universities, educational Institutions, K 12 schools, private coaching centers, Corporate Training, it will facilitate reaching out to wider segments and in accelerated learning.
More Products on Display
- Tely- Huddle Room
- Avermedia- Wireless Microphone
- Acoustic Magic- Array Microphone
- Ncast- Presentation Recorders
- VSTOR- PC Free Multimedia Recorders
- View PTZ- Camera
Contact: Thivia CK, Executive – Digital Marketing, email@example.com